terça-feira, fevereiro 09, 2016

- original soundtrack -

adoro a forma como ela diz "lagy...



















- Hello?
(here we go!)
- No, sorry, not tonight
(that was quick!)
- Shhh! Yes?
(Jim?Jack?Jeffrey?)
- No,it's just that I'm languid.
(Well,how do you do? It's nice to know ya)
- Physically I'm in pretty good shape
(brother, you could say that again!)
- It's my attitude that's passive. You know you're the only one I love.
(that's all, he's hooked).
- Bye now
(bye now)

- Hello?
(where are we again?)
- No, sorry, not tonight
(she's languid).
- Shhh!Quiet!
(Bill, Bobby, Bruce?)
- No, it's just that I'm supine
(that's avoided. I know).
- Physically I'm in pretty good shape
(see? she did say it again)
- But mentally I'm comatose
(quick boy, the dictionary!)
- You know you're the only one I love!
(new fish, same hook)
- Bye now
(bye now)
(She won't get up, she won't go out, baby! what's it all about? Why, why, why, why, why?!)
Well, in simple english
I'm lazy, I wanna be, lazy,
I long to be out in the sun, with no work to be done.
under that awning, they call the sky,
stretching and yawning, and let the world go drifting by,
I wouldn't peep through the deep tangled wildwood,counting sheep,
'till I sleep like a child would,
with a great big valise full of books to read, where it's peaceful.
While I'm killin' time, being lazy.

- Wrong number
- Wrong number..
- Oh Sam,you're sweet!

With a great big valise full of books to read,where it's peaceful.
While I'm killin' time, being lazy!

(Lazy, Marilyn Monroe)